Monday, July 31, 2006

You make me want to smoke

Every morning my heart pounds and pines
pines and pounds for you my love, my love, my fleeting love
My indifferent love, with your sideways glances
how fearful you have become of all the chances
I've given you to speak and seek me out

without a doubt my frustration is building
with your hopeless, endearing, nonchalance
I swear to this love
you make me want to smoke
and on the acrid taste choke
because i'd rather hurt myself
than see you with someone else

Every morning I talk the walk
Walk the talk I never do my love, my love, my seething love
My indifferent love, how you hurt me so
and without even knowing
oh how you keep me glowing and wanting more and more and ever more

Oh my stars, how you make me want to smoke!
and on the acrid tast choke
because I'd rather kill myself
than see you with someone else

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home